Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disconnected a week early

Hi,I contacted Virgin yesterday to request my broadband and TV services be connected on 18th December. I have woke up to discover my broadband and TV has been disconnected this morning (8th).I'm going to try and contact Virgin via online chat/telepho...

DebbieWa by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Took the Black Friday “Deal”

Hi. I applied for a Black Friday discounted TV package upgrade through the VM app. I received the order confirmation email and was happy to wait the 7-10 days. Have now spoken to VM, as it has been 10 days, was told the order had not gone through and...

Stuart18 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t Update my contact

Hi,I’ve recently got a new mobile phone number and I need to update my contact details on my account with my new phone number. However every time I try to update it and press save and then go to see if it’s saved, it hasn’t and I don’t know what else...

Glammah by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant track progress on TV order

I already have virgin broadband and on 29th November I added Virgin TV plus sports packages. I have received emails but cannot track my order. I tried chatting on the app but was told that they can't help me asonline sales are separate department.   ...

Unsure of sign up status

As I was going through the sign up process I got to a page where it showed some documents to read and I clicked on those, then accidentally closed that browser tab.  I received an email with those same "Pre-Contract" documents in, but I have no idea ...

brindy by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Websales order query

Hi wondering if there’s any way to contact the websales team placed an order on the 24/11/23 realises I’d selected the wrong speed broadband so I then placed a second order on the same day I received email confirmation that both orders were placed.to...

Outlinez by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aklamio -Pending

This has been going on for ages at first they didn’t put it on the system then they did and i had a countdown the countdown ended so went to pending hasn’t  changed ever since!! Spoke to Aklamio they told me there waiting on yourselves to sort it. Wh...

Trinde13 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I escalate a complaint?

My complaints are being closed without my confirmation, I'm being lied to about deliveries, my requests to escalate to a senior manager as per the code of conduct are being ignored, as are my emails. I have chat transcripts and screenshots of chats ...

ionarhum by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links