Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Upgrade Package Offer - Order still processing

Hi,My contract expires in September and 5 days ago I noticed there was an upgrade package offer in my basket when I logged into my account.  I checked out the basket and received pre-contract documents which matched the offer in the basket.  I then p...

Si999 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv package changed without telling me

Hello, I am really hoping someone can hep meI've recently joined, and I am just having problem after problemToday, it seems my tv package has changed with me asking for this. I had Maxit TV sky sports, sky sports hd,  tnt sports, and recently added a...

m0han by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Cancellation Fees

Hello, Three days ago I renewed my contract with VM for 18 months. I am happy with the contract. The problem is my wife and I are trying to sell our house and move to Norfolk. I have just found that the area we wish to move to does not seem to be cov...

JamesB1 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service ever!

Can anyone advise me how to stop VM from billing me for services I no longer receive? If you can't remember your memorable word, you cannot get speaking to a human. I cancelled with them on June 30 and have had no service from them since July 4 but a...

fiford by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: red light on virgin media hub

Hi, I have the same issue with my hub. It shows a constant red light instead of the usual white light. I tried to reconnect it and restart it several times and I left it turned off the whole night, but as soon as I connect it it shows the red light a...

Baxter3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Bundle

Trying to reduce Step-mums monthly bill (£79) and phoned to be put on the Big Bundle at £33. I've contacted VM by phone who suggest her correct bill should be £85. She has the minimum TV package on her old TiVo box, basic broadband but has chatter an...

VM account - unable to log in

I recently signed up to Virgin Broadband and I'm trying to log into my account on the MyVirgin app and on Chrome but I can't.When I try my password isn't recognised, when I try to change my password my email then isn't recognised. Then when I go to f...

Resolved! Netflix on Virgin

I asked for Netflix to be provided on 27/06/23 as it is included in my package. I was told that it would automatically transfer from my current Netflix account to my Virgin package. Despite having contacted customer services on at least 10 occasions ...

jacobs4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos