Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Move and Transfer contract error

Hello,  I'm facing the same problems here as the others where I have been put into a new contract instead of continuing the old contract when moving home. I have 6 months left with the old contract, but I have been put into a new 18 months contract w...

syabil26 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disconnect?

I just want to disconnect so I called twice, I chatted online and I sent an email to one of the sales people and I still haven't got a confirmation that the services would be disconnected. Instead, each time I was offered a new discount just to keep ...

Pauja by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account credit not paid into bank account

Hi, my account was closed on the 10th of August. My final bill (recieved on the 16th) was for a credit of £7.60 - which has not been returned to my bank account. Would be great if someone could process this. Thanks very much.

MT10 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning

Hi, I’ve just returned my equipment, however, I received several emails and texts telling me that I had two hub 4’s to return. I assume this second one is one that I previously lost and paid to be replaced but is still on the system somehow. I contac...

rhysdb by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract not implemented

HiEarlier this year I changed over to an ongoing monthly contract for Broadband and phone. I was contacted in July and was given an offer of staying on the same package on an 18 month contract for a 30% discount. I accepted the new contract and recei...

DrTate by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package renewal query

Package (internet only) was due to double since contract ended. Got on the live chat and the agent set up a new package of 125mbps internet, sim card and streaming box for £4 cheaper than I was paying.  Since then I've got the sim and streaming box. ...

r7homas by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlinking netflix

HiCan someone help my dad (aged 78) has virgin tv. He has been charged for my netflix acc. which he has tried to put on to his virgin box so he can watch netflix. He has not successfully logged into the netflix acc.So my question/s1. why are virgin c...

New Contract ordered but not implemented yet

Hi,I ordered a new Contract for broadband and phone with lower price on 6 September in the my virgin media app.  Pre-contract document and oder confirmation advising the new service was commencing from 9 September. I receive a bill with much higher p...

Clcheung by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos