Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract upgrade issues

Hi I accepted an offer to upgrade my broadband  to Gig1 via email on 7th of October. I received a contract information sheet and contract summary sheet via email straight away with installation dates to be confirmed……Im still waiting for further deta...

Move and transfer

Please can someone help i have moved home and tried tell VM several Times this but they have so far done nothing I’m currently paying for a volt package tv broadband phone and mobile at my old address move and transfer requested several times so no i...

Resolved! New deal

Anyone with a idea why I have been offered a cheaper deal at the end of my contract , it has never happened before and I am suspicious lol

Grez77 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong amount on new contract

Hi,I have just renew my contract, and the person from customer service WhatsApp chat told me i will get M250 for £34/month, but after receiving email with all the documents/new contract the amount is £44/month, and then there is first bill amount of ...

BBart by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why you stopped taking direct debit ?

Got my latest bill today, stating that I did not pay the last bill ? So I checked and yes you are correct. But it’s comes out via direct debit, so why did you not take it !! The direct debit is live according to my bank. 

r16pab by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received an email from Virgin Media Homeworks.

I received an email from Virgin Media Homeworks today, thanking me for adding it to my broadband package.  The problem is, I did NOT add Homeworks to my broadband.  I have never contacted Virgin about this, or any other enquiry this year.  If Virgin ...

Pax617 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

It’s impossible to cancel!

I called VM on 20th September to cancel my broadband, tv and land line as the end of contract prices were too high. I spoke to a lovely lady on the phone who assured me my contract would be cancelled  30 days. This took me just over my end of contrac...