Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

NO EMAIL

I am now completely fed up!!! I joined virgin media over a week ago now, when I first signed up I typed my email address in slightly wrong by accident. So I contacted the support team at virgin through WhatsApp, they told me they had resolved the iss...

Account Number

Hi,   I am also having the same issue. Wifi start up Box should have arrived yesterday but it didn’t. I now can’t login to my account / contact services as I don’t have an account number. Just an order number and my pre contract agreements. Please co...

Herma99 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Looking to cancel my contract but I have forgotten my telephone password. How can I change this?Is there also anyone able to offer suggestions for easy cancellation. I have been attempting for a while and have received minimal-at-best help from the r...

cas5739 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

End of contract offer

After being a customer for over 16 years I am almost at the end of my patients.my contract ended on the 15 th of August, was offered via email a promotional offer to renew my contract same deal, less cost. I have tried calling, speaking to several CS...

Resolved! How to Cancel Virgin

This afternoon I signed up for a Virgin broadband package which included anytime home phone calls and an O2 SIM card, but I have since reconsidered my decision and now wish to cancel it before I receive the broadband router and SIM card and before an...

Jask1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Amazon Voucher

Like many others on this forum,  I have not received my Amazon Gift Voucher. I switched to Virgin Media in May 2022 and was promised a gift of an Amazon Voucher within 120 days.I have tried contacting the following companies to find the correct perso...