Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel account

I have been a customer of Virgin media for over 20 years. I am now out of contract but my bill is now £153 per month.I have tried ringing them, live chat, WhatsApp, and text but cannot get to speak to anyone re cancelling.is there a moderator that ca...

Micka by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP me, disabled and getting fobbed off.

I'm at my end with Virgin Media.I'll try keep this short. Contacted VM early August as contract was due to end early September. A month to either find a new competitive broadband only deal or move to Vodafone.I've been so polite, nothing but patient ...

Smoggyuk by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no automatic compensation credited

The 12th August was the date given to me for installation of my new Virgin broadband. The date was postponed 3 times and the installation finally happened on the 4th september . Their automatic compensation scheme says they will pay £5.83 per day unt...

PP13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

HiI noticed when checking our bank account that Virgin didn't take a full direct debit payment for some reason this month. We've had no communication as to why, and there is money in the account so that isn't an issue I logged into the Virgin app, an...

Pubis by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat trouble

Is anybody else struggling to get through to an agent. Started a WhatsApp chat ,it been 24hrs and still no agent has contacted me. Customer service has gone right down.