Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Outstanding complaint

Hii have an outstanding complaint which was opened on the 02/08/2023Customer Experience - Cable02/08/2023|Reference number:C-020823756|Status:OpenThe status still shows open ? I was assuming someone would have tried to sort this out as it came from y...

brettbrtsk by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refer a friend pending 3months now

I referred a friend over 3 months ago, we/they verified links confirming the same and they activated their account, still 3 months ago and are full virgin customers. Still waiting on promised credit to my account after waiting 12 weeks now. They have...

Ritmans by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome email not received

Hi, we signed up for Virgin Media on Sunday 24th but have not received our welcome email. Our equipment is due for delivery today but it hasn’t arrived. I can’t track our order without the information provided within the welcome email.Please can the ...

Mrssmiff by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix I pay for has been cancelled

Hi,I received this email from Netflix a couple of days ago - We're sorry to say goodbyeHi Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, eff...

Lizzy42 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract not being honoured & activated

Basically accepted a new contract online for £105pm on the 15/09/23, estimated to be activated on the 18/09/23. Talked to VM today 27/09/23 asking why the new contract is not showing on the website and basically have been told my package is £138pm an...

TSantin by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos