Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

VAT Invoice

I have been looking on the website for an hour now and am still unable to find a VAT invoice. Why can something like this not be simple?

Can't verify email

Hi there, my account's email was recently changed by a hacker and when I called virgin media to change it back they tried to send me a verification email for the change but it never came through. Now anytime I try and login it says this"You haven't c...

edz_x by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

huge increase in bill

dear sir/madam,i have tried to phone , but can never get through.i am writing to complain about the huge rise in my bill , for which payment has already been taken, and i have checked my account which shows there will be a further rise.i have never r...

amiey786 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-Contract document email

I received a pre-contact document email but I do not want the contract that it has sent me, I was only browsing at the options available to me on the site and I got sent this. There is no link to either consent or not consent and I'm worried it will ...

Charged twice for broadband package

Hi,I received a new bank card at the end of July. I proceeded to update my card details in my Virgin Media account before my Direct Debit payment for my broadband package 23rd July to 22nd August, which is set for the 11th of every month. At the time...

Resolved! Netflix Account Issues

Hi, i only yesterday got around to resetting my Mail password to discover several emails telling me about Netflix being added to my account and to "click here" to register. When i clicked, the link said there was a problem.Reading thru more emails, i...

DerekP by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband contract

I would like a complete conract copy that I am legally obliged to.For my commitment to broadband.Even though I am out of contract.I am registered with my virgin media.   

Walian by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos