Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Hub recycling

We changed our Hub from a 3.0 to a 5.0 in April. Virgin have finally realised that they didn't ask us to return the old Hub and have invited us to do so now. This requires filling in a form with Account number and Area Code. The form insists that the...

Promotional Offer Not Honoured

Briefly here's my situation.My original 18 month contract *promotional price* was due to end on September 28th & the price increase significantly. I received a new promotional offer via my Virgin media account dashboard (new 18 month contract, £34 mo...

K1407 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No netflix

Before we moved we had Netflix included in our account. We have exactly the same package now but cannot get Netflix. I have been promised an activation code but still have nothing after a month. Can  anyone tell me how to rectify this please

SueC71 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defaulted account

I have reached out via credit amendment e-mail and just pretty much dismissed.I have a default on my account from 2018, at this time I didn't have capacity and an appointed person was in control of my financial situation and I was required to leave t...

Missold contract

After a long wait on phone, I spoke to someone about failure to provide a new hub because the landline is being switched off. Not easy as the person's English was appalling with a lot of background noise. Took a lot of please repeat that to get anywh...

Cannot conact

I've spent 2 evenings trying to contact the movers team via the online chat bot and via phone.The bot doesn't put me through to anyone and the phone keeps cutting me off.I need someone to contact me to arrange the transfer of my broadband to a new ad...