Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Terminate my contract please

HiI write with regards to my virgin contract, which is due to expire on 3 December 2022. I would like to inform you that I do not intend to renew my contract once it expires on 3 December 2022.For your information, I did attempt to contact Virgin med...

Incorrect Bill

I've no confidence it will get resolved here, but I'll try this channel as all other options lead nowhere.Virgin - please correct my bill.I renewed my TV / broadband package online for monthly cost of 75 in early Sept. You have put me on package for ...

Finding account Number

Dear sir,I have started a broadband contract here from September. I haven't received any email from Virgin Media and unfortunately I don't know the account detail. I think I failed to send the exact details such as email address when I first called w...

Promotional offer not being honoured

After being a customer for over 16 years I am almost at the end of my patients.my contract ended on the 15 th of August, was offered via email a promotional offer to renew my contract same deal, less cost. I have tried calling, speaking to several CS...

TNT Sports

Does anyone think that Virgin will be able to negotiate to having TNT Sports as part of the Mega TV package like they did with the Maxit TV package when it was BT Sport?

New Contract Lost All TV Channels

Hope someone can help. Rang up to get a new contract which was basically the same apart from being offered a hew hub and going up to 1gig (hub coming in 2days)get off the phone to find I am unsubscribed to all channels across the three boxes but than...

MrR07 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delink old inactive account

we moved house in may. I called Virgin to help move the connection to new place. The person on the phone signed me up to a new tariff for the bundle I had. In the process a new account was created for me. My virgin media app is accessed through my pe...

Susan_J1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos