Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My promotional offer

My contract expires on 1/2/24. My bill keeps indicating that the promotional offer is saving me £53.50 per month. However the contract info says that from 2/2/24 the price will rise to £104. What am I missing here? I'm currently paying £72 pm for Fib...

falcon2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Charge on Bill

I've just seen my bill and there is a charge of £7.49 for use of adult channels. I don't think this is right as the channel (983) is listed as included with Maxit TV. When the pin was entered it mentioned a night pass being purchased but assumed this...

WSM2020 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal did not activate

In November I had a contract renewal offer come through via email. I signed up for this and accepted the 18 months at the new price. I received the contract via email, however this new contract price has not started yet.Will the new contract start on...

scudz by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebilling

Hi,Has anyone else found it impossible to switch to eBilling?The advice links are erroneous as 'My Profile' at the top of the page no longer exists. I have scrawled through every imaginable link to try and find a 'Switch to eBilling' button.Why do VM...

Disconnection fee

Hii have recently changed my package from phone, broadband and tv , too phone and broad band only. I was told there would be a 73 pound disconnection fee, which I was fine about, when I look i am been charged a 151 disconnection.firstly is each servi...

lucadam by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media cancellation & billing issues

So my deal was running out and Virgin Media sent me an 'exciting' offer of receiving the same 'great' services I am receiving now in return for £20 more and and 18 month contract.I declined the offer and instructed Virgin I would rather cancel my ser...

mcr007 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos