Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: New kit scam?

The same has happened to me: text from Virgin to say, kit is being sent, then this morning to say it has been activated. I ignored the texts as assumed was a scam. Had a call from a delivery driver that appeared to know my house number. Is this a sim...

GWBr by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parents' package - help please?

Hi - parents-in-law are paying a fortune for their package; we've offered to help but can't make sense of what they've got.  Can anyone help?  Particularly Entertainment Picks (x4) - what are they?  Are they genuine addons or part of eg a "Bigger Bun...

robbyell by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t sign into account

Hi, I have become a new customer to virgin this evening for broadband and tv and I can’t seem to set up my account. First off I didn’t know my area code as it was blank on welcome letter. My post code is CF34 but from google I have been told I’m area...

Where does it display your current package?

Can someone point other where you can see your current package on the app or the website? I cannot find this detail anywhere. All I can see is that I’ve got broadband, not the package I.e. M250. Without going into detail I’ve had some changes around ...

Contract ending and no offer

I have been with VM for many years and yet they are quite happy to let me leave. I rang up as contact was nearing end to get better offer. I wanted faster broadband, everything they offered was more expensive unless they took away bits of my package ...

Contract renewal problem

I am posting this hoping that the forum team can pass it to someone who can help.My 18 month contract with discounts is due to expire in early November. My Virgin Media gave me an offer of a similar package and price. I submitted an online order for ...

kkc55 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my direct debit

What’s going on with virgin customer services ? Trying to sort my soon to end contract and just can’t get any joy, I received a email telling me renew my contract would be £34/ month, then received a email telling me contract coming to a end and to c...

Bauldy by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep contract price in negotiation

My contract will end in 1 month & I cannot afford to pay more in the Virgin Media contract. Who else in the Virgin Media's customer retention team can help to negotiate the contract price with me please?I do not want to leave Virgin Media after being...

ericjoe by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven’t received my contract email

Hi, I signed up to broadband a few days ago but haven’t received the welcome email so don’t have an account number. The only email I have is the pre-contract forms. I was also expecting delivery today but have not received this or any communication f...