Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Still no Netflix

Agreed new contract on 31/8/23 with standard Netflix included in the package. Still not received an activation email to access Netflix after numerous online conversations with Virgin. I have had assurances that I will receive it within 5 working days...

Stevemt by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not shown

I am moving into a block of flats and when I look at the availability checker my address is not listed. In the building there are only 2 flats on different floors which come up despite there being many flats in the building. Is there a way to check i...

Resolved! Virgin Media o2 ID - advice please

Hi,I have today received by email an invitation to link my "My Virgin Media" and "My o2" accounts.  This apparently enables a single sign-on for both the VM and O2 accounts.The SIM that was migrated to O2 is in fact my partners phone.  Hence she uses...

BillBudd by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Change Package

I'm trying to adjust my package to see if I can save a bit of money (i.e. dropping tv) but whenever I try to go to see what offers there are, it takes me straight to just renewing the deal I had - the contract expired in August, so shouldn't be an is...