Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Returns

I've got a similar problem - dropped off using the instructions in the box on the 16th, but latest update on the tracking is "Being returned to Virgin Media" dated the 21st. It shouldn't take eight days to return it, so it looks like something's gone...

being billed more then agreed on every month

Hi, been with virgin for over 10 years and used to be a happy customer, but that is a history. We agreed a deal of £32 a month for a package, then last April they decided to increase £9 to £41 even before our contract finished (my contract is due to ...

Tinjam by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong product

Hello,I recently (28th Nov) signed up to Volt Gig1 Fibre Broadband on a 24-month contract but I have since realised I made a mistake. My mobile is not with O2 it's with EE so need to change the package to Gig1 Fibre Broadband instead.Do I need to pho...

ttonk81 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Movers Issues

Hi - apologies if not posted in the right area, wasnt sure.Moving home and advised Virgin of the same - Virgin is not available in my new area so required to send in proof of new address.  Received an email from home movers team and asked to reply wi...

symey by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Issue - amount mismatch

I've been in touch with Virgin many times over the last month trying to fix a contract expiry / discount mismatch. Last month I spoke to a member of customer retention (3rd attempt of getting fixed after unfulfilled agreements) who offered to have th...

No confirmation of cancellation

After a lot of messing around I decided to cancel my upcoming contract before installation, and so i spent hours on the phone and after multiple hangups by customer service and the pre-installation and delivery team, somebody finally said they would ...

Dju79 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos