Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Accessing my account online

I purchased virgin media in December in preparation for moving into my new home and registered online. The move never happened so I had the address changed on my account. The equipment has arrived and is all set up but when I try to view my account o...

No Welcome Email

Hello.Signed up for Virgin Broadband a few months ago but I have not received a Welcome Email or any other emails from Virgin Media. Because of this I have been unable to create a My Virgin Media account or view my upcoming bills.Any help would be ap...

Jake471 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Customer Services

Where do I start. New customer of 2 weeks. My bill breakdown states two monthly payments plus £65 setup fee due on 01/02/24. Fair enough. Problems started when I added sky sports and cinema with has been pending for 5 days and still shows adding on m...

Robert70 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my TNT sports

I was on a volt bundle (maxit after being told on the phone) with everything including BT/TNT sports on an 18 month contract. I had 6 months left and they started sending me renewal offers strange considering I’m only 2/3 of the way through. Now it a...

Account password reset pain in my arse

So I received my bill today and normally I just let it go ignored thought today I would check my contract see how longs left been a while so forgot my passwords went to reset but OMG how much of a ballache is your system keep getting invalid and I ch...

Very high estimate bill

Hi,I have signed up to the 1 gig service for £45.00 for the next 18 months and was installed on the 5th Jan 2024. The Field Sales person who signed me up wavered the TV stream fee. Now I know its an estimate but I have a bill £124.99.. Under the ccon...