Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do I get paper bills?

Via Whatsapp a few weeks ago I requested my bill to be received via email, but I still keep getting paper bills sent to me.How can I stop the paper bills being sent to me?  It is driving me nuts.

Chris127 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports UHD offer

I've logged into my account and found Sky Sports UHD for £3.50 a month for 18 months. Does anyone know where to find the terms and conditions on the offer, if you can cancel at any time and when the offer finishes? I had a look last night, but couldn...

Resolved! New contract frustrations

Hi, Switched from Sky, always had great customer service but the copper broadband was starting to affect my work. I took out the top package with Virgin including the O2 unlimited everything inc data sim only. My TV package on my contract and the adv...

LJS68 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not the contract price I agreed to

On the 27th June I received two emails from Virgin Media, one stating that there is a similarpackage to my existing one for £148 instead of my existing package which costs £162.51.We are a couple in our late 70s with a limited income so this would be...

ReggeB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill issues

Hi i had 18 months contract with virgin media which was ending on 20th June and I called virgin media last week off May to cancel contract and my bill used to be £40 a month then 18th June virgin media customers service called me and gave me new deal...

VM Connect - Cannot reset email password

Hi,I have been trying to reset my login password for the VM Connect app, every time i choose the reset password option an email is never sent. I have tried several times over the past few days to no avail and have checked my junk email too. Can you h...

Resolved! Over Charging

Since March this year my 86 year old father has been over charged by over £100 per month due to the incorrect expiry of discounts on his package.  Whilst the error has been acknowledged and a rolling credit agreed over whatsapp/webchat nothing was ac...

PWally1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix hacked

Hi I signed in to my Netflix app on my Virgin Media box tonight and it is all in Spanish language with a unrecognised email.can someone from the virgin media team contact me please?thanks,Carl

SEO Links