cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix issues since moving house customer service useless.

rdtaylor
Tuning in

I can't get my netflix account reset to virgin media payments after moving home. Virgin cancelled but have not reset payment method. Have raised a complaint to no avail.  I have called told it would be sorted lol that's a joke. Have tried online chat keep getting fobbed off please wait 48hrs I keep getting told. Can anyone help this has been going on since May.

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rdtaylor 👋 Welcome back to the community forum!

Thank you for getting in touch to raise this Netflix issue with us! We will need to ensure it's been raised correctly, and get your activation refreshed and re-sent out. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 👋 Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated!

We were able to get the netflix access restored - thanks to rdtaylor for PMing with me! 📩 And for their patience whilst we were able to help get this resolved, along with a complaint we raised along the way. 

Glad to see it sorted! Hopefully there's no further issues but if there's anything outstanding you need our support with please do let us know. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly