cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ending but sent precontract?

LauraK01
Joining in

Hi!

I received e-mail to say my contract was ending then there were 3 stages to go through to renew or change, I only did 2 just to look up the price offered.

But then received e-mails containing details of a new contract - but I never completed the stages? What happens now? Does that mean my contract is going to renew to this new one? There were no links in the emails to click and I can't find my way back to it on the website?!?

Help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LauraK01

We're sorry to hear you've received some unexpected emails regarding a new deal. 

You may have received a contract summary sheet, this just details the offer.

If this isn't accepted however, it won't be applied to the account.

I'll send you a direct message now so I can check this for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LauraK01

We're sorry to hear you've received some unexpected emails regarding a new deal. 

You may have received a contract summary sheet, this just details the offer.

If this isn't accepted however, it won't be applied to the account.

I'll send you a direct message now so I can check this for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

LauraK01
Joining in

Hi!

I started a post 2 weeks ago about my contract ending...

The original post was

"I received an e-mail to say my contract was ending then there were 3 stages to go through to renew or change, I only did 2 just to look up the price offered.

But then received e-mails containing details of a new contract - but I never completed the stages? What happens now? Does that mean my contract is going to renew to this new one? There were no links in the emails to click and I can't find my way back to it on the website?!?

Help!"

You wrote and we took it to private messages but I'm still not sorted? My contract is up in a few days and I can't afford the new payments. Can someone please answer me more than one message every other day or even phone me??

I want to accept the contract in the email but there's no links?