cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful renewal experience and confused with new package!

Stevomac1986
On our wavelength

After a number of conversations and phone calls (couldn’t renew on line as it kept saying there was an issue) I’ve managed to renew my contract. I think VM could do so much better with customer service if they reviewed their call centres and listened to customer’s concerns.

VM kept quiet the surprise about having to pay for TNT Sports and one thing I did notice is that Sky Cinema UHD had been removed - have VM lost access to this or is it inclusive to the Sky Cinema subscription?

Also, my Wife uses the O2 SIM card and I note on my new contract this hasn’t been included. Will this continue or will it stop working?

Again, due to the difficulties of renewing, I was just glad to keep my premium down, although it has increased by £25 per month!

Some clarity would be appreciated.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your SIM would only cancel if you cancelled it with O2 @Stevomac1986 

To activate your Volt benefits you just need to register using the O2 app. You can view more information here

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Stevomac1986 

Thank you so much for your post and we are so sorry to hear that you have faced this experience.

I am so sorry again that you have faced this issue with your deal, can I ask if you signed up for a Volt package at all?

Hi Ashleigh.

The agent asked for my O2 mobile numbers which I provided so I presume that Volt will have been applied?

Thanks

This would suggest Volt was applied @Stevomac1986 thank you for confirming. 

Does the contract state it is a Volt deal at all? 

The contract does state that a 'Mega Volt 18 month discount' has been applied. Does this mean the SIM card will continue to be active?

Your SIM would only cancel if you cancelled it with O2 @Stevomac1986 

To activate your Volt benefits you just need to register using the O2 app. You can view more information here

Thanks Ashleigh. Can you confirm if Sky Cinema UHD is still accessible with the new packages as it seems that has disappeared also?

Hi @Stevomac1986 

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill