Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Broadband/home phone ebilling

Why is it so difficult to change to e-billing on-line?Like others who have posted this same question, I had believed that I had already selected the ebilling option but have still been receiving paper bills and being charged a fee for this.I have tri...

Landline is dead

This morning my landline was completely dead, it is turned on but there is no dialing tone. I live in the GU1 area and have done a service check and it says there is no known problem with the landline in this area.  I have this problem with the phone...

Jane581 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

HiLandline isnt working, not worked for a few days.  I have checked phone equipment etc, all ok, message on phone says check phone line. Service status says all ok.Can you help?Thanks  

Lin22 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline down

Hi, (DD2 area here)My landline is still plugged into the wall socket.I have had no calls for a couple of days and I have no dial tone currently. I have tried both my dect phones and my plugged in phone in a Virgin-fitted extension upstairs.I am waiti...

Resolved! Landline

Landline not working since 4/9/22 virgin self test said it was okay

Mac61 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling BT landline transfer number

I have had a VM line for several years but never used it. Now we have signed up to a new package with VM it makes sense to cancel BT landline and transfer number to VM. How do I do this? 

Landline voicemail

Hello,The voicemail on my grandmas phone isn’t working. I have phoned virgin several times and getting no conclusion with them telling me it’s not a fault on their end. I have checked the answer phone on the main handset (which was the latest advice ...

GemmaC3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos