Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not recognised

Hello posting this on behalf of my father. When I ring his landline it doesn’t ring and just says ‘whoops you might like to check that number and try again’. Has anyone had experience of that before? He is not technically able and has paid for gadget...

Rr100 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switch

Landline hasn’t worked for weeks finally spoke to someone who tells me our area has been switched to digital service but we have received no emails letters etc.  Having looked online I see I should have had a connect or to connect to the hub.  The we...

Paulws1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no dial tone on landline

We have no dial tone on landline have tried both cordless and corded phone but neither work.  If you ring landline number from mobile its ringing out on mobile as if phone is working correctly but not ringing in out on phone connected to landline.  H...

Landline Not Working

Our landline stopped working last Friday, 4th Nov.  Worked for a few hours on Saturday but then went off again and has been off since. Have tried a standalone corded phone in the main socket. That doesn't work either.Service Status does not show up a...

OliverX by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1471 not working

Since the engineer came on Monday 1471 has stopped working. When using this service the message states "the service requested is not available on this line". Any help on how to restore this would be appreciated.

Resolved! Landline has no dialing tone

My landline has no dialing tone. When someone calls they just get an engaged tone. I have tried plugging in another phone and it's just the same.

No Dial Tone

Hi I got a new phone for landline and plugged it to router, replacing an older model which was not able to call or receive calls, there was no dial tone, tested the new phone it receives and dials out calls, there is no dial tone is this common. I ha...

bpatel85 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone landline

landline no dial tone 2 days going round in circles on line and on phone to no avail, can’t get through to speak with anyone 

Garypac by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos