Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account

I have not been able to access my virgin media account since becoming a customer a few months ago. It asks me for email & password then says it's wrong , I've tried 'forgot email/password'  it asks for my dob and customer number , I give this correct...

lintay by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone LIne move to fibre

An engieer came last month to move the phone line over to fibre via the router.But due to some changes with the name on the account he was not able to complete the workI was told that it would just be a few days and i could just pulg my home phone in...

Home phone switch over to fibre

Hi An engneer came to switch my phone over to fibre via the router last month.Due to some changes in the account holder name he was not able to complete the work, but left the cables and advised that it we plugged in the phone in a couple of days it ...

landline down

landline went dead mid call, no dial tone now, internet working, service status says all fine - which is not the case. No other equipment plugged into router or socket. Fault is not my phone, I have 2, both are dead, fault is with Virgin. This never ...

mia7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline down for fourth time since September

The Engineers that have been out to rectify this, two have said that the box in the road is open with wires exposed,of which I was aware. They advised that water is therefore getting in and affecting the line. Landline is dead. Please can an appointm...

Digital phone line upgrade

I've recently been upgraded to the Virgin CV21 digital phone line which now means I have to have my existing analogue handset base plugged into my router in my lounge. I don't currently want my landline phone in my lounge, is there an alternative I c...

spotty22 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! automatic compensation

Hi folks, can someone help me with the 3 questions I have<span;>1. I lost full service of my phone line, then a week later lost full service of my broadband. I was told my automatic compensation only starts 2 days after my phone and broadband was los...

nazcom by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing landline

I have broadband and phone but I never use the phone can I remove the phone from my contract?

Keithf86 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOIP DECT causing interference to soundbar

We had to connect our DECT phone to the virgin hub  for VOIP after the line socket suddenly died some months back. This locates it in close proximity to the hub, which is causing interference with the bluetooth subwoofer's connection to our soundbar....

nigelad by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adapter

I was sent the adapter like everyone else but my landline phone no longer works. I’ve tried it different ways. I had a single phone socket and an extension cable to my actual phone. But now nothing works. 

Boxer971 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos