Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deleting a VM Landline line and porting a BT line to VM

I have a VM Landline as part of my 'bundle' but haven't used it for many years (I've been a NTL/VM customer for nearly 20 years). I also have a BT landline. I'd like to delete the VM landline and bring the BT line into my VM bundle and keep the numbe...

billedge by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement phone line in use

My phone is connected via the hub. I've purchased a new phone and when I plug this in, it says line in use. What am I doing wrong?

Hub 5 - telephony not enabled

I changed package recently and plugged the new TV box and Hub 5 in yesterday evening. Everything is working fine, except my home phone. When I log on to the Hub I see that telephony is not enabled.I have a fibre phone line, having been switched over ...

samaryd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones in S5 - Vulnerable customer yet again NO service

What is wrong with the landlines in S5. Yet again the phone has been off since Friday, status checker says there isn’t a problem, so can’t register an issue. Several neighbours also off, so I know this is not isolated to myself.   Seems to be a recur...

rachl by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect Landline Number following transfer

Hi,On the 19/02/22 I asked Virgin to transfer my old BT landline number. This was processed and the £25 fee will be applied to my next bill, I have given the process a week to complete, per the instructions I was emailed. However, my landline number ...

ACH60 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos