Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My landline has suddenly stopped working

Have been with Virgin for years. My landline has suddenly stopped working. Went on the help pages and did all it says including buying a new phone as thought that was the problem.  I still can’t phone out or receive calls or even get a dial tone. 

Jenny20 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New fibre adapter

Hi I've received a text telling me that I'm being sent an adapter to connect my phone to the hub.   My hub is in the front room and the phone is in the hallway.    I don't want to move either of them, plus VM engineers have always said you shouldn't ...

Wifi calling

HiMy wifi calling is not working.Could you please fix?I use an iPhone 14 with the latest iOS.Thanks

J2238 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not delivered

Hi all, I just recently sign up on virgin media. My subscription was for broadband and and landline. Only the broadband came through and landline wasn’t included.I don’t know if this is the norm and maybe the phone comes later.please advise.

Account

I have not been able to access my virgin media account since becoming a customer a few months ago. It asks me for email & password then says it's wrong , I've tried 'forgot email/password'  it asks for my dob and customer number , I give this correct...

lintay by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone LIne move to fibre

An engieer came last month to move the phone line over to fibre via the router.But due to some changes with the name on the account he was not able to complete the workI was told that it would just be a few days and i could just pulg my home phone in...

Home phone switch over to fibre

Hi An engneer came to switch my phone over to fibre via the router last month.Due to some changes in the account holder name he was not able to complete the work, but left the cables and advised that it we plugged in the phone in a couple of days it ...

landline down

landline went dead mid call, no dial tone now, internet working, service status says all fine - which is not the case. No other equipment plugged into router or socket. Fault is not my phone, I have 2, both are dead, fault is with Virgin. This never ...

mia7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos