Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New wifiHub

HiI have been sent a text message and a email asking me to call 150 to arrange delivery of the new wifi hub. I have phoned a couple of times today but the people on the other end don't seem to know anything about it and I get nowhere. Apparentley aft...

redeye2 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line chord error

Landline has not worked for months. Says ‘line chord error, before that the line was crackly. 

Talk More International Anytime

We joined Virgin yesterday.  On Wednesday I asked on chat and also on call if the Talk More International Anytime includes mobile phones in Spain not just landlines, as I need to call my parents' mobile using our Virgin landline when they are in hosp...

How do I order a new hub for my home phone service

I have received an email telling me that I need to order a new Hub to be able to continue using my land-line. It suggests I ring 150.None of the options provided fit the request. I am unable to get beyond the electronic voice and in any case I cannot...

Phone connection to hub

Can you tell me what we have to do if we don’t want the phone connecting to the hub we hardly use the house phone and it is an old phone I am not going to have the expense of buying a new phone can we get the house phone disconnected because we are p...

Faulty landline - continuous engaged tone

Since yesterday it has been impossible to receive or make calls from my Virgin landline, so cannot even dial 150.  Instead of a dialling tone there is a continuous engaged tone.  If you ring the landline from an external phone it appears to ring norm...

plantlover by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

My phone line keep saying check phone line 

Ant1980 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos