Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

landline constantly engaged

Tv works, Broadband works but the landline is constantly engaged. This has happened several times recently and lasted for days at a time. Please help.

WADDO by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no land line

my landline is not working no dial tone and cannot receive incoming calls. although the system says there is no fault. checked both handsets still no dial tone.how do i report the issue.

ryushin by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems connecting landline to hub

Hi - I've recently been "migrated" to fibre phone. I've plugged my old landline phone into by hub (Super Hub 2), via the virgin adaptor.The phone remains completely dead, however. No dial tone at all.I'm guessing I need a newer hub. I'd be grateful f...

Eddy99 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting VM Router to existing VM phone socket

Preparing for Landline changeover to fibre. My VM Router is is my office adjacent to hall. My VM phone socket is in hall, 8m away. The existing phone socket has a splitter plugged in as I use two sets of cordless phones. All work fine. I am capable o...

chief47 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Connection

We are building flats and need 8 new cable connection. I have send an email tovirginmedia.construction@virginmedia.co.uk8 days ago but I haven't received any reply from them yet. Can anyone help me to contact the new connection team?  

Octo by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 landline adapter

Hello, I’ve just received my new Hub 5 but unable to connect my landline, can you supply me with the adapter please? thanks Sean 

Seaneady by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline issue - no dial tone

There is no Dail tone and I can't ring out I have a vulnerable person I have to contact on a regular basis tried turning off the phone and putting it back on nothing has changed. ive tried phoning it myself i just get cut off.      [MOD EDIT: Subject...

Landline not working

Why is it now impossible to contact VM?  How can I phone 150 to tell VM the phone isn't working when the phone's not working?

Lorraine49 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline converter cable

Hi,My landline has stopped working and there is no dial tone. I think i need a telephone converter to plug into my hub but i do not have one. Can someone please advise. thanks 

AK82 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Convertor at back of Router

Plug the phone cable we’ve supplied into the Hub, and then plug the other end of the cable into your home phone.If you can’t remove the cable from your phone, remove the cable from the end that goes into the wall, and plug it into the converter suppl...

BrianG1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos