Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline changing to fibre network

We have received an email informing of the upgrade of our landline to the fibre network. As I understand it our phone's base will need to be plugged directly into the superhub after upgrading. This will be  inconvenient for us, as currently the landl...

Phoneline

Ever since the change over everytime anyone rings I answer and can not hear the other person however the other person can hear me. I've done everything from resetting hub to checking the connections and volume on phones. It takes several times of dis...

VOIP

I've been informed that I'll be moving over to VOIP 23/03/23 and want to know will there be a transition period when both will work as I still haven't received my adaptor 

vic7093 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call divert

I have called VM 6 times to set up call divert on my account. Ive been passes from pillar to post and no one can help. Im looking to set up call divert from my home phone to mobile permanently, no rings on home phone just straight through to my mobil...

Resolved! Phone Dead so can't 151 to report it.

Can report other faults from VM website such as Broadband and TV etc.but not landline phone.Anyone got a way contact VM say e-mail?ThanksDavid

dnpark38 by Knows their stuff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsuccessful number port

After many abortive attempts, we finally had our service moved from BT to Virgin Media late last year. We requested retention of the same landline number. The engineer said it would take 24 hours or so. It didn't happen.In January I spent about a ver...

SarahRC by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline is down again

My landline has not been working for over a week. It cannot phone out and the dial tone is just one long crackle. People ringing in just get the crackle as well. It is connected to a wall socket not the hub.There are no options on the online help pag...