Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline

How do I get adaptor. I have had letters and emails but no adaptor. Have tried phoning, messaging and writing without success

Brenbarb by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ex directory

How do I go ex Directory?My wife has become bored with me insulting scammers. I have only had 3 swear at me and reduced one to tears in the last year, so I feel I might be losing my touch. Going Ex directory might be the answer.I asked by Telephone a...

bobtyson by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty landline

Landline phone is dead.When I unplug the handset then plug it in again, before I lift the handset the dialling tone comes on and I can then hear a voice message "Hang up" then there are a lot of noises.If I lift the handset while the dialling tone is...

MicheleB by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat invoice

Hi, I need Vat invoice for my Account I need to have invoice from 01/04/22 to 31/03/23

Corina31 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone digital switchover

Hello - new to this  ish  !!!!In a call to virgin I was told I needed an adaptor for my hub which was delivered.  I was also told my switch date would be March 31  2023Today March 28th I have no phone line!I have plugged phone to hub using adaptor an...

KingArfer by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

You disconnected my 86yr old mum

My 86 yr old mum has had an account with Virgin for like a decade or more.  Pays by direct debit.  She is effectively disabled and housebound and the phone is her only real connection with the outside world.  She does have a mobile but struggles to o...

Hub needs moving

Our hub is in a bedroom and needs moving to the main room as after the switchover the phone must plug into the hub. Tried contacting the engineer, but have not received a reply.