Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

landline not working

landline not working for a couple of weeks tried automated system MANY MANY times to no availe and tried to speek to human but cant seem to do that.

ali1506 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of 1571 Voicemail

Following last major internet outage lost message retrieval (1571) facility on my home phone.Phone works in all other respects.Reported on 150 but predictably the fault remains.The number is: 02085048720Grateful for assistance.  

alcozza by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline

After waiting for you to fix an area problem for months I am still having issues with my phone line, sometimes the numbers dont work other times it just screetches, surely this isn´t still an area problem, I need a working phone, also my broadband ke...

Issues with landline

There doesn't seem to be a difference since rebooting my hub. I have tried other handsets but they don't work either

My Home Land line is not working again

My Home land line is not working again but my Virgin app is saying there is NO problem in my area. BH6 3DD.Can anyone help as it is a joke trying to get through to Virgin help desk?

PhilWWTH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

my phone went down tuesday as well as my tv and broadband however i managed to fix my tv and broadband so they are now fine but my landline is still not working when i pick up my receiver i get a longish bleep then off continuous. 

rizzles5 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline Migration - Telephony Disabled in SuperHub3

We had our phoneline migrated today, and because the call handler booking the switch didn't know any technical details, we had a technician come out to fit the new hub and plug in the adaptor and connect our existing sockets to the new hub.The router...

Big_Daz by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Number Transfer

Hi,I have just transferred across from Sky to Virgin (BB & Home Phone only). Can you please confirm that the number transfer I asked for upon joining has been requested?Regards,Martin

HELP I am running around instead off virgin media

I am being given the run around by VM call centre regarding my landline phone re the switch off from copper to fibre. My landline cannot receive calls This has been going on since the 29th March Despite VM ringing my landline number twice during a li...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos