Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Forum Posts

Land Line Phone Changes - To Fibre Optic

Hi Folks,I don't I am alone...Recieved my phone/hub adaptor for the upcoming change over, but no 'letter' or 'date'.Is there a list of dates for the change over, by address/postcode/town or region ?I live in Westbury Wilts. / BA13, anyone in my area ...

Resolved! Dropped kerb

Hi. Im a virgin media business customer. I need to apply for a dropped kerb and there is a small (100mm x 100mm roughly) ntl cable tv connection box on the pavement where the crossing would be. Iā€™ve been asked to get virgin media to come and survey t...

Medshah by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub3 not lighting up with landline- engaged signal

No landline calls received or made since November- hub 3 not lighting up - landline phones lighting up plus line is in working order- tried all the possibilities offered by the support team ! No letter or adaptor through the post! No humans to talk t...

GLT by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New fibre landline

Struggling with the new landline phone system. Does the phone need to be kept plugged in to the modem?If so how will my 2nd phone work? Really need the 2nd phone living in a large house and running a business from home.Thanks for any help on this mat...

Nick797 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! landline not working

my landline has not been working for a couple of weeks and i've been trying to sort it for a few days now automated system not helpful tried to speak to human couldn't even do that but noticed on forum you need internet to make phone work I have virg...

ali1506 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline not working

landline not working for a couple of weeks tried automated system MANY MANY times to no availe and tried to speek to human but cant seem to do that.

ali1506 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of 1571 Voicemail

Following last major internet outage lost message retrieval (1571) facility on my home phone.Phone works in all other respects.Reported on 150 but predictably the fault remains.The number is: 02085048720Grateful for assistance.  

alcozza by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline

After waiting for you to fix an area problem for months I am still having issues with my phone line, sometimes the numbers dont work other times it just screetches, surely this isnĀ“t still an area problem, I need a working phone, also my broadband ke...

Issues with landline

There doesn't seem to be a difference since rebooting my hub. I have tried other handsets but they don't work either

My Home Land line is not working again

My Home land line is not working again but my Virgin app is saying there is NO problem in my area. BH6 3DD.Can anyone help as it is a joke trying to get through to Virgin help desk?

PhilWWTH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos