Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline swtchover

My main concerns when moving from BT to VM was when should I give notice to BT and when would VM switch over my BT number. Every time, many times I voiced my concerns I was assured that VM would take care of everything.After trying for over a month t...

Failed switch analogue to digital landline

Engineer attended noisy analogue landline (not the first time) and this time decided to install digital equipment. Was unable to “complete the switchover as a central system was down”, left saying it would happen later that day.It didnt.Called custom...

krisb60x by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date for switch over

I received my new adapter just after Xmas but no date for when it is changing over my landline is still currently working. Would like to know when it will switch over but cannot find any information on Virgin Media page 

Map64 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Migration - No adaptor

Back in January 2023, Virgin advised my mother's home phone line would be migrated from the existing connection to being connected via the internet hub. At the time we had an old router, the email advised this would need upgrading to enable the migra...

engmart by Tuning in
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoice

Hi I need to have vat invoices for my past bills and bills going forward how can I get these please. Thank you 

Resolved! Landline no dial tone

Hello,I've had no dial tone on my VM landline for over a month and only just got around to doing something about it. I've tried different phones which still give me no dial tone and also tried my phone's at another property which are working fine so ...

Fibre phone service

If we are getting phone connection through fibre broadband that we pay for already. We should not get charged for phone line rental which would bring our bills down