Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

My landline is not working properly, cannot ring out or receive calls. When I check service status, it says everything is ok, but it clearly is not.

Call forwarding

Hi,We have just gone over to the new digital service,I tried to divert my home phone to my mobile number using ×70 my number then # but this did not work , is there a new way to do this ? 

Iang611 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling emergency back up line

I have called virgin media today to cancel back up line I was asked for my bank account and sort code details which I refused my call was cancelled as didn’t pass this question help  

Landline switchover saga

Hi guys. My elderly parents have no broadband. I’m having a nightmare trying to get an engineer to install a hub in there house ready for the landline switchover in 2 days time. Been trying to organise this for about 6 weeks but when I call Virgin I’...

Hub change

Promised a solution for no number. They have changed me to a Hub4??????After complaint several times and saying that I had convinced several to stay away from VM. They are trying something new, a downgrade.Anyone out there had no number with Hub4?

Home phone switchover - new hub required

Hi there, We've received an email advising we need a new hub to enable us to switch over to fibre calling. I've tried calling 150 but none of the menu options seemed to get me where I needed to go. Can anyone help? 

Port Fail - BT number was ceased on the 25th of April

Hello Tom, I have a similar problem - My BT number was ceased on the 25th of April, because I was moving to Virgin and of course Virgin are saying the number cannot be ported because it is no longer live, so I phoned OFCOM and they said that mu BT nu...