Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch to fibre - new hub req’d

Hello,i’ve received an email saying that I need to request a new hub for the upcoming switch to fibre (home phone).   Have tried calling 150 but can’t get through.  Cane this be arranged on via this forum please?  I don’t need an engineer visit, just...

apriloil by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone number

just moved from BT and need to keep my old phone number but ive got a new one insteadwhat can i do 

Landline Problems

At present cannot dial out or receive calls, both give constant engaged tone. Tried connecting phone directly to socket and different phone, both result in the same. Any advice / help gratefully receivedRichard

RB9876 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to sky phone line porting

Good Afternoon!I was wondering if any knowledgeable persons would be able to help ?I switch over to Sky in October last year and whilst ending my contract I was advised I would need the phone line porting.When the Sky engineer arrived I explained the...

phone Switch

My base phone is an a different room and it would not be posible to link to the  hub with the short connection lead. How do I arrange a visit so that my phone can still be used. It is new - purchased at Christmas.Thanks

Phone line cutting out

I am having exactly the same problem. I can be in the middle of a phone call and the line just cuts out.  Did you get yours sorted? What was the problem please 

Unable to make or receive calls for 2 weeks

My 82 year old Mum's Landline hasn't worked for 2 weeks, we have tried another known working handset directly in the Master socket and still doesn't work.Website is incredibly frustrating as it send you in a loop saying to check the landline Help & s...

Gnasher2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line

I've just realised that my landline is no longer working. As far as I know I've not been switched to the hub land line. If I have I've never been sent an adapter or a letter or email stating this. We don't use the land line normally so it may not hav...