Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline dead for third time.

Phone landline has been dead for two weeks, prior to that if someone rang I just got crackling on the line , also complete strangers would ring me asking why I had rung them which I had not.  Can this be sorted please.

No Home Phone

I have not been able to make or receive calls on my home phone for two weeks now. I have a dial tone though. Everything was seemingly fine then my Hub light flashed red one day, followed by green flashing light then the light went back to normal. I h...

How do I cancel a technician appointment

I booked a technician appointment for a dead homephone line. The issue seems to have been resolved and my phone now works. I have no idea how to cancel this appointment as I cant find any process on myVM account or on the whats app i received. Please...

Patmac07 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove 1571 voicemail

Can a member of CS please turn off my 1571 voicemail service, please?

DMS2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller Divert not working since the switch over

Have been with Virgin media ever since it was Yorkshire Cable years back and never had a problem this one is winding me up with the same response on every occasion people that just read of a script.When i was originally contacted by virgin media that...

Mikebow by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Landline Phone with no internet connection

Hey,My Grandma has Virgin TV and Landline phone, but no broadband (she's nearly 90 so missed the whole internet thing!).  I know the analogue switch off is due to happen December 2025 but her neighbour has had news that it is happening much earlier o...

GaryC52 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Engineer Appointment

Hi All,Recieved notification on my phone this morning of an Engineer appointment on Friday. The text asked me to reply CHANGE if I wasn't available. Unfortunately Friday is my Husband's funeral, so needless to say I'm not available.Texted CHANGE and ...

Resolved! No dial tone

My parents landline hasn't been working for three days now.Basically there is no dial tone and also when we phone into the landline from a mobile it rings the mobile side but no sound from the landline, 9 out of 10 times. When it does ring, it rings ...

Landline - Not receiving incoming or outgoing calls

Hi,My landline is not able to receive or make calls, this has been going on for a few months now. I have tried multiple phones and also sockets but same issue persists. I have tried both connecting it via the Hub and connecting via the main socket bu...

mo712004 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos