Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Confusion within VM about home phone switch-over?

Last night we realised that our landline calls going out to other landline numbers prompted a fault message. Strangely calls to mobile numbers were fine. Rang support, who ran tests and came back to say that we had been ported over to phone via the h...

Logic800 by Fibre optic
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! landline switchover

on 30th May my landline wasn't working. I checked with my neighbour and her's wasn't working either. checked the service status and it said no faults. Phoned VM and was told no faults in area and I said there must be as at least 2 of us were off. VOI...

patb63 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of landline service

Am I the only person in the world who knew nothing about this Internet phone switchover until I phoned to report my loss of dialtone? I'm guessing that June 1st was some sort of special date in the process. I get a text saying "great news, we've resc...

dead landline

conversation with Molly  on forum 11/6/23  she stated there was an outage in my area due to be fixed 6.45 p.mstill dead 7.45 a.m 12/6/23

lesanon by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline number port delays

When I applied online for VM services I put in my landline number to be ported, the day before installation I called VM to check it would be carried out as both my wife and I are disabled and have various people and doctors who call us. I was told it...

When is my home phone adaptor coming?

hi,I'm due for home phone switchover next month but keep on receiving messages to say I will receive an adaptor but as yet have received nothing?Has it been sent?secondary question if I receive the adaptor early can I use it straight away or do I hav...

sounds by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM is treating us like idiots, no phone line now

What the.....? My phone line is dead, I rang VM to report it and was given a load of spiel about landline phone problems won't be dealt with now...... need something to put in the wall alongside original fitting etc, I didn't have a single clue what ...

Landline stopped working

Hi all! The landline phone as suddenly stopped working. Nobody can ring in and we can't call out. There's no dial tone and the service checker says there's no problem. It's just a simple phone connected to a standard wall socket and was working fine ...

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline phone not working

Landline working until 3 hours ago. Now displays "check phone line" Rang helpline told running checks to ring back in 10 mins. Rang back got put through the same procedure!! Please advise anybody

Johnf3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone, phone dead

On Saturday I discovered our home phone was not working.  We have not yet been changed over to the digital system.  I checked the service status and nothing was shown in the area.  I called VM and an engineer was booked for Monday morning.  He duly t...

Steve_M by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos