Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Caller display not working and can't hear incoming calls properly

Hi,Caller display isn’t working on my phone for the past week or so. We haven’t had any issues with the landline or anything requiring an engineer to come out. The phone displays nothing, just incoming call icon. Answering the call, myself and the ot...

mu123 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline still not working after connecting toi hub with adaptor

My landline stopped working a couple of days ago and after a convo with CS I received the adaptor kit today. Plugged into hub as per instruction, rebooted hub, issue remains. Phone still displays 'Check Phone Line' and no dial tone. I noticed on rebo...

Schmoo by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone

Ok I've been on to virgin re my home phone and change over to fibre. I need the cable from the adaptor on the hub3 to connect to my phone, however the hub is in a different room to my phone and need a cable around 5/10 metres to connect both, I've be...

fdj12 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

HiNo dial tone around 11am when I tried to make a call.  Have checked website for known issues and done the usual tests and substitutions at my end.  I also note that the line is "live" as evidenced by a click on old fashioned wired phone when going ...

GJ_12345 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline

Virgin please comply with the contract to provide me with a working landline and transfer my landline to 21CV . It has been out of order for weeks. Technician  came and plugged it in to router and said to contact Virgin for transfer. Please let me kn...

home phone

I've upgraded the  fine hub (ie plugged the phone in the back of the hub) and it was working fine until around a week ago it 'died' ie there is no dialling tone and if we try and call it we get the message 'line is busy'.

poorwino by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone voicemail notification not working

Hi, I have recently joined Virgin, people are leaving me voicemails on my land line but when I call 1571 it says no new voicemails. I have tried calling the help centre but failed verification as I couldn’t confirm my last bill (haven’t had my first ...

landline changeover to hub

We were informed by Virgin Media that our landline will need to be moved to the fibre network.Although, like many people, we pay for the phone service as part of the package - it has not worked for many years and we gave up trying to get it fixed.  I...

wendyintrouble_0-1687515542535.png

Landline not working

Hi, need some help.No dial tone on landline- checked socket and tried a different phone. Not using any extentions. Fault checker shows no issue.Any option to get help without calling the help centre... which we can't do as the phone isn't working. Se...

Elvis_EK by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos