Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Fibre Adapter

So with this wonderful progression in technology how am I meant to plug my landline into the hub, when the existing landline point is downstairs and the hub is upstairs?  I'm guessing that VM haven't thought about installs like mine.

FishFD3S by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer

We noticed that after the engineer had been to fix the adaptor (my phone is downstairs and router upstairs) that our printer was not printing. It will print from a scan but not the computer. Checked all the sockets etc.  Could this be anything to do ...

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phoneline since February '23

Was with Virigin for years, tried BT for a 14 day period. Virgin offered a better deal so returned to Virgin.  When changing back Virgin made a mistake with one digit of my phone number and it could not receive incoming calls.  Virgin were unhelpful,...

MG16 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working again!

Hi, Once again my home phone is not working. Have been in touch with your tech help and they just keep telling me my line is OK, so it is my phone that is faulty.  Full story:Home phone working OK till last Monday, when Kelly Communications pulled a ...

athomas2 by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone.

Since the home phone has been forced to use the hub, the date & time will not stay right in the phone, after many times resetting it, used to be ok when we were connected to the land line socket, the phone is iDECT not a old model, anyone else having...

Bazz1 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Line

My change over started today for the home phone. I was prompted to  attach the new adaptor when my router rebooted of its own accord. The problem being is that my phone now reads  No Line since plugging in the adaptor & connecting it all up & it stil...

mercury1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoIP phone no longer working at home

Has something happened that would make my phone I use everyday no longer work via my router. Before maternity leave my phone worked every time but now i cannot hear audio and the line goes dead after the call on answered 

Resolved! Telephone changed to VOIP

My telephone connection has been changed today to my hub.  I believe this is referred to as VOIP?  My question is, do I still need to pay for line rental? 

Why won't my Virgin Media voicemail on Landline

I have tried setting up the Voicemail on my Virgin Media Landline and it appears to be on (as I get the option to turn it off when I dial 1571). However, when anyone rings my number the phone just rings and rings and the voicemail doesn't come on so ...

MSWEBB01 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos