Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! DTMF Tones not working on DECT phone over VOIP

Hi.I have had a new Virgin Router with 2 Voip connections installed for some months. Phone calls out and in work fine, but I recently noticed I am unable tp respond to menu options using the phones keypad.Is there anything I need to change on my Pana...

MrPaulJ by Tuning in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline!

I see there are quite a few messages regarding people’s landlines but thought I’d add to it in case virgin themselves can answer personally. Our land line is dead. I received the new hub yesterday which I have installed but there was nothing for the ...

Resolved! Charged for a service I did not request

On 23rd May my landline phone was transferred to the Fibre network so I inserted the adapter that I had been sent and 2 hours later all was working. When I received my June bill there was a £14.00 charge shown as Package Changes.I phoned Billing Dept...

Landline isn't working (again)

As of the 3rd July 2023 (afternoon) my landline no longer works, no dial tone and when people try and call my number they get an engaged tone or a "call failed" indication and I last received a call today in the morning.  Have done the usual checks o...

Pat85 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Fibre Phone Adapter

I have been taksed by my Mother-In-Law to install the new fibre phone adapter that she received through the post. The issue is that her hub and phone connector are in 2 separate rooms. I've seen a few other comments with similar issues but the resolu...

HOME PHONE

THERE IS NO DIAL TONE ON MY HOME PHONES. TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE AT VIRGIN MEDIA IS A NIGHTMARE.

colin110 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline dead

Hi, My landline is dead.  No dialling tone.  I've checked the connections and they are all sound. Account number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] Can someone check up on this please. Thanks and regards, Phil    [MOD EDIT: Personal and priv...

Philj59 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telephony disabled on Hub 3

After reading through the forums it seems like this is a common issue and needs the telephony enabled remotely.Could someone pm me and I'll pass on my account number?Thanks.