Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home phone STILL not working...

3rd time lucky...After 2 attempts to get this working I'll try again, I STILL can't receive incoming calls on my landline after the phone line switching over. I've had 2 engineers come to the property to double check everything is connected correctly...

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

21CV Definition

What does 21CV stand for? I can't find a definition anywhere. Thanks.

otronics by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone adapter.

Will the adapter plug into a Ethernet Gigabit Switch box?  Because the hub is upstairs, and I don't fancy moving cables around, and it would be easier to just into a socket downstairs.

Mr_Happy by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone package add on not put on account, no big debt.

Hello folks, I have been charged landline usage charges to an 0871 number when I was vigorously assured by the agent, I'd be on the Talk 08 £5 package before I signed my new contract. This was a fundamental part of the reason I changed contract. I no...

Bucky897 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost landline number

I signed up for fibre and landline and selected to keep my existing number. Since being connected i have found out the number has changed. I would like my old number please (as requested).thanks 

L4zza by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anytime chatter usage

This month's bill includes a £1.20 charge for a single 65 min call to a standard landline made at 21.25.   I thought standard calls (not to mobiles/03 / 0845 numbers) were all included?

Switching to fibrenetwork

I have been given a date for the switchover to fibre network using the adapter but I am away on holiday what's my options?

eric4395 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parents landline number lost

Hi,Just wanted to make people who are having similar issues aware that my parents had their landline disconnected over a month ago due to the move from the copper line to fibre. They did not receive any notification of this in writing & although they...

sw77 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos