Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! VOIP - relocating superhub for landline

I got the text message about VOIP switchover for VM landlines yesterday, but it is not that straight forward for me. WE have two connections from outside coming into our house with the router one in my bedroom and the landline and TV connected in the...

mhatter by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about talk weekends

HiI currently have anytime phone plan. Recently got some better deals but with a downgrade to talk weekends.With talk weekends if people phone me during the week is there any cost involved to me? Or is it just outgoing calls that would cost me more i...

mitch84 by Fibre optic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not recognised

My landline has just stopped recognising my relative's landline in Ireland. "Number not recognised" message constantly. They can ring me and others in the family can ring them no problem. Have rung them by my mobile no issues. Tried deleting and reli...

pmchugh by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Landline

Tried to call on my Virgin landline this morning and was unable to call out, then tried calling my number from my mobile phone again nothing, as it was working allright yesterday I wenton line to see if Virgin where reporting a fault, but according t...

Nosiddam by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Telephone fibe switchover

I received a text stating that I would be sent a device to connect my landline to my router- Telephone downstairs - Router Upstairs  (which seems normal in most cases). I replied,' that as my wife has a medical need and a landline is an Essential par...

New hub for phone switchover

This is really frustrating how complicated it is trying to get a new hub for my landline due to the switchover and having to resort to joining a forum to get an answer - well done Virgin! No easy option via the website and the phone line/number to co...

Brinders by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Disconnected

My sister-in-law had her phone disconnected and Virgin said it was because of fibre switchover. She has had no notification at all about the switchover. The household is listed with Virgin as vulnerable and has a falls monitored installed. Told an en...

New Hub Needed for landline update

With regard to the landline fibre change over I need to first update my hub to a compatible one. Then sort out an adaptor to complete the update. Initially had a rather frustrating phone call to try to sort out a technician call out, but should be ab...

Hub has not arrived

Hi there,months ago we were emailed about new hub etc needed or home phone would stop working and to please ring and order which we did. Nothing has arrived as yet and now we have no home phone,tried ringing again through a mobile number but just kee...

keg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline or handset problem

Hi.  I just had my installation carried out yesterday.  Broadband and TV working fine and Im very happy with the new speed .  The engineer plugged in my old handset (BT 3710) and could not get a connection.  After a little bit of fiddling around he c...