Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline disconnected

How long should it take to reconnect landline. My elderly mother was told it would be done yesterday but still disconnected 

WDM1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

home phone switchover

ive had my adaptor delivered to put into my hub but the hub and the telephone are in different rooms how can i solve this problem

choccy by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switch from Sky

Hi. I've recently switched from Sky and asked to keep same number. Can you tell me when this will be done please. All other services ok, just need landline working.Thanks

Colin555 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin landline

I wish to start using my virgin landline. I do not know the number and also do I need any adapters? And how do I activate it ? Regards,Danny 

Big_D by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media causing elderly couple huge stress

My grandparents have been with virgin for many many years, with the contract originally due up in August, this is the first bit of context to this rant. 130mb Broadband +home phone with anytime for a whopping £61 a month  This is going to be the full...

Where is my phone equipment?

I signed up for broadband, a home phone and a mobile phone this month. But the technician did not bring phone qui-meant - presumably just the connection to the hub - and I can’t find a way to ask Virgin how to get what I’ve paid for other than hangin...

Cancellation

I used Easy Letters online form to cancel my account VM have said they didn't receive it  and that my 30 days notice won't start until Wednesday of last week.I am paid up to 5th June and have cancelled my Direct Debit.

Resolved! Parents in 90’s - phone switch over?

Please can you give me some advice. My parents are in their 90’s and have been told their phone will be switched over to fibre soon. They are really worried as are other people in their retirement flats. They haven’t received their adapter yet. 1. Th...

lottie46 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Number Changed

My original home phone number has changed since install of new modem and voip phone after renewing my contract. I had not used my home phone line for a long time and only used my mobile. But with the modem changing decided to plug a phone in.However ...

hayabusa by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos