Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Keeping my old landline phone number

Hello, I have been waiting since the 1st June for my old phone number to be ported over from BTI have made numerous phone calls and made 2 complaints and I was told this would happen 2 weeks after the 5th July. I am waiting for hospital appointments ...

bcg87 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of land line

Hi - Is it possible to cancel my land line? I never use it so cannot see the point of keeping it. Thanks.

Landline switch to fibre

Hi, I’ve just received email advising that phone line will be switched to fibre. The phone is downstairs in the hall but our hub is upstairs in a bedroom. Can a technician visit to move the hub downstairs to the hall? Thanks 

Phone line digital adapter

Reported a problem with my landline last Saturday.  I was told that I would be sent a digital adapter, which would arrive Monday or Tuesday, and that I would also be texted within 48hours re an engineer appointment.  (We need an emergency back up).  ...

PWDT by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline

Hi, My Mums landline has no dialing tone. I have checked there are no issues in the area and I've tried a corded phone in the socket and it's still the same, she has her community alarm connected to the phone and I can't get to speak with anyone at c...

RachG1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of barring for lost phone

I recently lost my phone and my insurer requires proof of usage which I’ve sent through and has been accepted but they also require proof of barring (a letterheaded document that says my phone has been barred). I’ve contacted Virgin many times and th...

siya156 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insult to injury

Just been billed an extra £35 for calls to O2/Virgin on my landline while trying to sort out why my mobile won't work since the recent migration from Virgin to O2. Couldn't call 202 for free from my mobile - cos mobile not working and wasn't given th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Divert on No Answer stopped after "upgrade"

About a month ago my landline was "upgraded" to use the Virgin Media broadband hub.  Prior to this, a call caused the phone to ring 6 times and then divert to my mobile phone. Since the upgrade this has stopped working and the phone just continues to...