Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline telephone not working

Hello!Fairly regularly,  the telephone stops working, with no dial-tone.   This is on a cordless and a fixed connected line.   Then it If I call it from a mobile, you hear the ring tone in the mobile, but nothing happens on the landline itself.  This...

glenn71 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Not allowing outgoing calls

Hi, My mother in law is also having the same issue.  She has a basic mobile and no understanding of the internet and email so is panicking and getting very stressed by it all. She is also partly deaf so unable to understand the people on the helpline...

Landline Not allowing outgoing calls

I am wrong on behalf of my year old mother. She reported to virgin media several days ago that she was unable to make outgoing calls. She was advised an engineer would come out and make adjustments and potentially give her a compatible telephone on M...

Digital switchover

My landline phone is now part of the digital switchover.  My telecare 24 alarm is now beside my router in a corner of a bedroom. I can not hear this if I am downstairs so I require this to be back where it was before as I could hear it every where. I...

Hume25 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not working

HiI can’t make or receive calls from my landline, When I lift the receiver all I can hear is a buzzing, but when someone rings me they can hear the line ringing out at their end, but we dot receive the call! I’ve reported the problem this morning by ...

Brian125 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check Phone Line

Phone has not been working since the middle of August. Virgin media were working on a complex issue and last update was engineer has identifed the problem  and engineer is on its way 31/08/23 9:00am - same issue stillNo ringtone - check phone line. D...

Landline phone not ringing

Hi, I would be really grateful for some help.My landline phone is not ringing when receiving calls and it turns out this seems to have been the case since May/June time. Now a friend has made me aware that they’re get no answer when calling me, I’ve ...

RB23 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos