Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 83 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin.net email

Hi, on reviewing this forum I have the same issue that many other virgin.net users have been experiencing in that just over a week ago I lost access to my virgin.net email account, which is a complete nightmare as I have lost all my business and pers...

philmel by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

locked out of virgin.net email account

Hi - can anyone help me reset my virgin.net email account? I haven't been able to send or receive any emails, if I try to send an email I get the following "525 5.7.13 Account is Locked, change to new password is needed (VM303)". ThanksJohn

john126 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No email access for nearly 12 hours and no help..

I’ve tried calling customer services, WhatsApp and twitter but have got nowhere with my email access.  I’ve followed all of the tedious below steps, including resetting my password. VM twitter states they’re aware of an issue.. but what’s it’s.. Some...

IMG_0182.png

Resolved! NTLworld Email BlockedAgain

I need advice please. Yet again my NTL email has been blocked. Message has issue with smtp server (iPhone message), whereas desktop has a message (code) saying I’ve been sending unstable emails, ahi has I haven’t. Got through to overseas Tech who cou...

melody9 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing Email stopped working last night 01/10/23

HiOutgoing emails seem to have stopped working last night, and still isn't working.Incoming email seems alright.Tried from both my PC and my iphone. Emails stick in Outbox of my Outlook client. Regards

kenflay by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of blueyonder email

Hello!My mum has a blueyonder email address and she is locked out of it.  We have tried resetting her password as the troubleshooting guide suggests, but it hasn't worked.What shall we do?

sbell56 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen iPhone

My iPhone was stolenIve transfered all my data except my emails.....when I click on the email app nothing appearsIve contacted Virgin who have proposed that I pay them £20 per month for them to help resolve this problem.I refused their 'kind' offer.C...

Mykle by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access secondary email

I need help from a mod I have tried everything. My email seems to a secondary account and I can't access it just says name or password wrong. I can access the primary email but it's not needed.