Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 76 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Secondary email account

I cannot access or receive emails on the secondary account attached to my main account and I dont know the password. Any advice on how I reset this password as I cant seem to get to it

MIH1409 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld password not working and can’t access my account

Hi, Im hoping you can help? My ntlworld email account is not working and says my password is incorrect, but I can’t reset it as we haven’t had an active Virgin media account in over 8 years! I haven’t received any emails saying my account is being de...

Primary account

How can i make virgin my primary account instead of google in my email account.

EvBeer by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld.com emails still coming through on my new email address

I closed my ntlworld.com email 18 months ago and changed my address. Unfortunately I’m still receiving emails from ntlworld and some are quite horrendous and threatening. If I block this address, I seem to be also blocking my new email address….. WHY...

Annoide by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLworld email account hacked

One of my email accounts has been hacked and the password changed so I can no longer access it. Although I still have access to the main "parent" email account the hacked account was my main email address so I need to recover it.I am looking for some...

NickM56 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email not working

Hi my ntlworld email will not come to my 3rd party apps outlook or gmail.i can only access them through virgin account webpage.nothing has changed in account settings on my pc and Android devices this has been going on for a few days. there was a mes...

bph by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Logged out of ntlworld accont

Hi,I can’t get into my ntlworld account. When I try online it says “oops! We can’t find the page you’re looking for”.I use this email for everything and so I’m very concerned. It just stopped receiving emails on Friday and I’ve only just worked out t...

Hagii by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old NTL world e-mail has been hacked

Hi all,I moved house 6 months ago and got a new e-mail provider as VM didn't cover the new area, we were told that our old e-mail account would be closed after 3 months. It's still working 6 months later and last week it got hacked. After several att...

Deleted email account accidentally

This evening I have managed to accidentally delete my virgin media email account, which is my main email for everything. I’ve tried to find ways of retrieving it, signing in etc and I cannot find anyway to get it back. It was the email address where ...