Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
mattwaring

Login access to Super Hub

Hello, I Cant access my Super Hub, as it wont recognise the standard Username and Password (and I havent changed anything...).

Any ideas please? Im looking at changing channels, etc as the Super Hub is proving anything but...

Please use plain text.
Superuser
griffin

Re: Login access to Super Hub

The default user is admin and default password is changeme. If the hub is not accepting it you can reset to the default values by inserting a paperclip or something similar in the pinhole at the back of the hub.(hold for 10sec). Turn off hub for 60sec and reboot. I would definately change the password as it looks like someone has remotely logged into your hub and changed the password.

Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Paul_McD

Re: Login access to Super Hub

Hi mattwaring,

Did the advice given by Griffin solve the issue? Are you able to access the configuration pages now?

Regards,

Paul McD

Help & Support Forum Team

Cheers,

Paul McDonough
CCM Application Support Analyst @Virginmedia
Personal tweets @guitaraholic
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
salem

Re: Cant Login access to Super Hub

I have the same problem, the very latest superhub installed this week but it wont accept admin/changeme even after a reset ? Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Wizard
Mike_Brad

Re: Cant Login access to Super Hub

HI salem

If the advise given in the above post has not worked you may want to give us a call in but I would also take a look at the browser you are using they can sometimes be the problem.

Michael Bradley
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our service status and fault checker.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.