Menu
MANDMS
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.. Please come clean about 319 Error

Virgin Media

We are paying customers, your customers.. Without us you would not have a business. I been loyal to you for over 10 years, I also have 4 mobile contracts with you, I have the full TV package..

But now I had enough, I been onto customer services for over 2 hours in the past week, the service level is very poor, if its not on there script book the poor people get confused and lost what to say.

Your Engineers have been working on this error code for around 10 - 15 days..

Last night I was spoilt, I thought it was finally resolved and could watch Episode 1 of Season 5 of Scandle... Hooray we thought, then we went to put on Ep 2... and the dreaded 319 code was back, and is still back today.

So please Virgin, please come clean to you loyal customers, stop stringing us along with false promises and tell us what is really happening, why can we not have the service we are paying for ?

0 Kudos
MANDMS
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.. Please come clean about 319 Error

Another day and still not working... I will ring the Customer Service line up tomorrow after work, be on the line for the normal 30 - 40 minutes, for them to do all the tests, and then for them to promise me the engineers know what the problem is (so why do they run the tests) and promise it be back on tomorrow and that there be no need to ring them as they will send me a text message to say its all fixed.

0 Kudos
MANDMS
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Finally !!! Fingers crossed it appears to be back on...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In my area, it's still showing on Service Status with an estimated fix of tomorrow at 4pm.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MANDMS,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry to read that there is a 319 error affecting you.

This error involves the upload of certain content to the TiVo and whilst this is something ongoing, you should still be able to watch shows eventually. I hope that this is sorted for you soon and fingers crossed the show is uploaded correctly in the future. 

Keep in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos