Menu
CenBrennah
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+ box on no picture on TV

The V+ box is plugged in. Has been rebooted and system checked for problems in area.

You can watch programs you have recorded. The TV guide pops up and you can select channels, but the Screen remains black and there is no sound.

Ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box on no picture on TV

Hi CenBrennah,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems viewing channels on your V+ box. 

I have accessed your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I've sent a refresh signal to the box. Please reboot the box and let me know if this has resolved the issue.

If it doesn't, then I'll need to arrange an engineer for you, so I'll pop a private message over to you requesting details just in case. To see your private messages, just click on the purple envelope at the top of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CenBrennah,

Just checking back with you to see if the issue you reported with your V+ box is now resolved.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
CenBrennah
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Terri

Yes thanks. I rebooted again after your message and it came back on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update CenBrennah,

I'm pleased to hear all is back on for you Smiley Happy

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help if you need us.

Have a lovely week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos