Menu
Jellybaby9
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+ box freezing

Over the last week our v boxes has been freezing and the frequency of this is increasing. We had tv on for 2hrs this morning and 1hr this evening and are on the 5th reboot. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
0 Kudos
miketi
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box freezing

I have had the same problem for the past few weeks. On Saturday it was particularly bad so I rang 150 but during the conversation it started working again so I left it. Next day, the same thing happened again but no way could I get it to reboot, so I rang again. They tried to reboot it from their end but to no avail so they agreed to post me a new box, which will hopefully arrive in the morning.

So my advice is ring 150

Best of luck!

0 Kudos
Jellybaby9
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well after being frozen when switched on, and freezing a further 2 X all in the space of 45mins this morning, I rang 150. An engineer will be coming tomorrow, hopefully sorted soon. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jellybaby9,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your V+ box is freezing up on your frequently.  I would love to hear how it all goes after your engineer appointment so please keep me posted on how you get on.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi miketi,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I know how annoying it can be when your V+ box freezes up.  It would be great if you can let me know how it goes after your box is swapped over.

Please keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos