Menu
gregoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box keeps freezing

My V+ box keeps freezing. I reported the fault, thay monitored it for 48 hrs but no fault found. I have had enough. Time to go.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ Box keeps freezing

If it keeps freezing it either needs replacing or you have signal issues.

Though tbh if you have one on your package at all then you may as well give Retentions a ring and renegotiate as it'll be an old package and you're likely paying over the odds for what you're getting!

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If it keeps freezing it either needs replacing or you have signal issues.

Though tbh if you have one on your package at all then you may as well give Retentions a ring and renegotiate as it'll be an old package and you're likely paying over the odds for what you're getting!

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello gregoo,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see a box swap is in place so please let us know if you require any further assistance.

All the best.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos