Menu
Happydave
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

UFC prelims - Unrecoverable Content

Does anyone know why more often than not that the Ufc premlins do not record and i get the error "content unrecoverable"?

It is only this program on BT sport that we have a problem with.

Thanks
Dave
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: UFC prelims - Unrecoverable Content

Hi Happydave,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry you've had a problem with recording the UFC Prelims on BT Sport. Can you verify which box you are using to record programmes and also what percentage your recording capacity is showing (Shows as number of hours at the top of the recording menu)? 

I've run testing to your equipment and everything checks out fine--I'm not seeing any issues. I have also tested this on our in-house equipment and there are no restrictions on recording from the BT Sport channels. 

I can see that there is a UFC fight scheduled for tomorrow night, Arlovski v Barnett in Hamburg 20:00-22:30, and then another UFC Prelims show scheduled for Sunday, 11/9/2016 at 01:00. Make sure that you have set a series link for these.

Please let me know if your box does not record these programmes so that I can look into what's causing this. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Happydave
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning and thank you for your reply. I hadn't seen this problem until Saturday night when it happened again. I don't know if it only does it when I record the program, start watching it around 30 minutes after it starts and then stop viewing it before it ends and then come back to watch the last bit the next day. We record quite a lot of TV, although this is the only thing on BT Sport and do not ever see this issue with anything else.

Could it be something to do with our box, it is 7 in January?

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are still getting problems with the UFC recordings. 

I've run remote testing to your box and can see a problem with it that will require an engineer visit. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Happydave
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, although my box was swapped and the problem appeared to go away it has happened 2 or 3 times since the box was swapped. Again, only with the UFC prelim programs and never the email events.

It happened with last nights program and the failed recording is still on my box should you need to scan it or whatever clever stuff you can do.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Happydave,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Although the box has been swapped I can see there are still signal issues there so I'd like to arrange for another technician to check this out.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos