Menu
Stephforrest96
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv won't load anything

I only use broadband I don't have virgins phone line or TV access..
I use my fire stick for tv however when I try and use the apps like BBC (this goes for every single app) it won't load or it will play for 5 seconds maximum and then not load and so on!! I'm so fed up with virgin, had this going on for days now it only seems to be after 5pm.
Tried signing onto my account but I don't know my email address and what a surprise, they're 'upgrading' their site and won't send me it!!
P.s when I'm watching these there's nothing else on that uses much data like the Xbox, it's just this one tv... anyone know what's going on?! 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv won't load anything

Hello Stephforrest96,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband connection and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account to run some tests and the broadband signals are looking okay for the moment so can I just check whether you're experiencing problems with any other devices connected to the hub? Also have you been able to connect a device through an Ethernet cable to perform a speed test?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos