Menu
Highlighted
pen2345
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To be announced

Good evening.. my TV guide doesn't seem to be working ...when I press guide it says all channels " to be announced " can you please help?
Many thanks
Penny
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: To be announced

First thing to do is try a quick fix by rebooting your box. If that does not fix the problem call 150 from VM landline choose (problem with TV option)
0 Kudos

All Replies
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

First thing to do is try a quick fix by rebooting your box. If that does not fix the problem call 150 from VM landline choose (problem with TV option)
0 Kudos
pen2345
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your help praxis - will try this later and fingers crossed if works
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pen2345,

Thanks for coming into the Community, I can see it's your first time so welcome in! Smiley Happy

I can see you've had some helpful advice here from Praxis Smiley Happy I'd also like to mention if you wish to save yourself a call in the future and have any issues with this or any programming guide in the future have a look here.

This is to 'Connect to the Virgin Media Service' and it updates the EPG (Electronic Programme Guide) to the current date.

Keep in touch and hope you had a great start to the new year Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

pen2345
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Ben - Praxis' help was perfect and all seems OK now and I can see all the channel titles etc.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year Smiley Happy
0 Kudos