Menu
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SyFy Listings wrong on V+ Box

I want to record the new Bitten series on SyFy but the listings shown on my V+ box are wrong and show Star Trek Voyager instead.  Consequently, I cannot record the new series.

Provide resolution please.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SyFy Listings wrong on V+ Box

Hi Sland, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies to hear the listings were incorrect. 

We get these from the broadcasters and whenever we're notified of any changes, we rush to put them through. 

If you notice an issue with the listings again pop an email over TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk. 

Even though you haven't got a TiVo® it's still the right team to help you with this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

... and just now (time of posting) I wanted to watch Adam Hills: Happyism Live on Channel 182 (according to your web based TV Anywhere listings) and what do I get? some crap American Chat Show.

I then tried Channel 155 to watch Police interceptors (again according to your web based TV Anywhere listings) and was presented with some programme about Gypsy Travellers.

This is completely unacceptable!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Sland, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies to hear the listings were incorrect. 

We get these from the broadcasters and whenever we're notified of any changes, we rush to put them through. 

If you notice an issue with the listings again pop an email over TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk. 

Even though you haven't got a TiVo® it's still the right team to help you with this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Kath

0 Kudos