Menu
Sheilan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky On Demand

Will this ever be repaired.

Since the 3 October I have been trying to catch up on a programme that did not record.  I have continually phoned Virgin to be told it is being fixed; the fix does not work. Phone again; still does not work. Was told it would be repaired today and checked the service status page which showed the engineers were working on it and it should have being fixed. Just checked and they have now changed the message to "We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way." What happened to the problem that they had already identified and have been unable to fix since the beginning of October? Its the same bloody problem and should be fixed tomorrow.

I am not hanging around any longer these guys have got too big for their boots and do not give a s... about their customers whom they should remember assist in paying their salaries.

Get rid of Tivo start using Freeview therefore no more cable fees and find a phone and broadband provider who gives a damn about its customer retention.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky On Demand

Hi Sheilan

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, I've been able to take a closer look at this from our end and we're not experiencing any general issues with Sky On Demand at the moment, we are seeing a few individual shows with some issues around them if you want to let us know what you're trying to watch? Man Happy

If it's a general issue then we'd like to arrange for someone to take a closer look, we'll talk soon and hopefully get this issue sorted.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos