Menu
Grahambigg
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returning old equipment

i an currently out of the country and have been asked to return my old second box. I am happy to do this but can't do it until I return. 

I have sent emails in response to request to return the box asking for confirmation that I will not be charged but do not get any response. 

Can sombody confirm that I will not be charged.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning old equipment

A lot of the older boxes are recycle jobs now. Tell us what box type it is & we will confirm if return is required.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Grahambigg
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As I have been sent the box to return it I assume it needs returning. But I am not in the country to return it at the moment. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VM's equipment return list has changed recently. As said previously, if you let us know what you have, we can give a definitive answer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Grahambigg
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I am sorry I am out the country so cannot check but from memory it's a V+ box. I am quite happy to return the box. But as I am out of the country for a while I cannot do this until I return. I am concerned that a charge will be made for not returning the box. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Both types (Samsung & Scientific Atlanta) V+ boxes are now recycle items. You do not need to return them. I have had this confirmed by the Forum Team, so you will not be charged for non-return. When you get back, just take it to the nearest recycling centre.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

0 Kudos
Grahambigg
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks that's good news. 

0 Kudos